Wednesday 1 February 2017

Body Magic... Turns you into a Wizard, right?

Today was the day I attempted my first workout in nearly a year. My muscles are weak and feel a little shaky but I'm feeling good. I have realised how out-of-shape I have become and I'm now determined to change that too.

I've also been pondering over alternative reasons to why I'm not losing weight as quickly as I'd like. One major factor is possibly not eating quite so much fruit right now. Another could be portion size. I know the plan says to "Fill your plate with free foods" but I do honestly believe there may be a limit to that. So, for this week, I've meal prepped and got all my lunches sorted, topped up on Muller Light yoghurts, and am drinking fruit tea inbetween mugs of coffee and builders tea. It may help, what with the antioxidants, etc.

For the first time this week, I'm also feeling more energetic. I've been struggling with sleep again and it's having a bad effect on my energy levels. However, I had a hunt in the cupboards last night and found a packet of teabags that I bought a while ago to see if they would help me drift off. And I think they worked. The blend of Chamomile, Lavendar and Vanilla Bean certainly aided my sleep last night. If you're struggling to get to the Land of Nod, try Twining's Sleep Tea. Highly recommended from me.

Anyways, It's time to settle down with a mug of Twining's Strawberry & Raspberry tea and an Alpen Light bar (3 Syns). Let's hope I can walk tomorrow and go for another workout.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment