Thursday 23 February 2017

Disheartened

This week, I've been feeling a bit disheartened with my Slimming World journey. After gaining a pound then maintaining the next week after feeling like I've been doing well, it's hard to remain positive. So this week I've been eating my size of portions, enjoying some syns, having my measured healthy extras and lots of free food. I've also been using recipes from the book so I know that the portions are alright and I'm including plenty of speed foods. I've made an effort to move about a bit more this week - including getting up early this morning for a shwoer and get dressed properly. Not just in pyjamas.

I know. Scary thought.

I've just had an apple and made myself a cup of coffee then I'm going to go and do a work out that I printed yesterday. I'm finally making some headway with my weight loss binder which I will be starting filling out tomorrow. It's a new Slimming World week, after all.

I also want to start working towards my Body Magic Awards. I've made a chart for my binder so I can add activities in to my daily schedule and encourage myself to get moving.

I'll update this in a few days with how I get on at weigh-in tonight and some goals for the next week. Fingers crossed I get a loss. Even though this is YET ANOTHER * week... I've only had one off since I started my journey. Heaven help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment